Subject: Re: Flora-Bama bar--ALFL
Date: Sep 16, 2004 @ 20:11
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

yikes & wow
that means our sight line on alflus is gone too

a giant setback for marine punctology

tho its position at the 3mile limit could still be creditably guessed
from the high rise just down the beach

i hope

but talking about lost federal waters tripoints
yikes
i also learned today that the copy of mathews & nelson for
determining true dcmdvan
that i had ordered last month via interlibrary loan from the usgs
library in dc
has vanished in the mails before even reaching me

& they want me to send it back already because it is their only
copy
hahahahaha

not to mention the already long overdue ends of the earth topos
tho they at least are hopefully still in slow transit &or back order

so with not much more but the harvest to keep me pinned here
to cream hill
i am already looking forward to my annual procession onto the
greater playing field

so all whom i have invited to visit me here
&or at radium springs &or mig torch key &or rostah cay etc etc
for that matter
& that includes all of you now in case i had missed anyone
please come to cream hill as soon as possible now
especially if you have the altimeter i need to determine which of
the several competing rock outcroppings is true cream summit

a fascinating question as you will see

or hold off til at least spring when i expect to return

but i am already mentally on the road
with big plans for tripointing adventures
or rather i will call them sexipointing adventures now
since my first try will be the single point where all 6 of the
following entities meet
1 the district of columbia
2 maryland
3 virginia
4 the dcmd border
5 the dcva border &
6 the mdva state line

formerly &or aka the dcmdvan trifinium

but yikes again
i still have to find mathews & nelson to do that

& i cant expect the usgs library in dc to even have it any more

so i will probably have to stop at the md geological survey library
in baltimore on the way
or somewhere like vmi or wm&mary etc
as you know because you told me

but even tho the exact try target is still up in the air & the potomac
water level far too high for security anyway
i am almost bound to go for it
as i drift south by design with the leaves
in view of all the new & exciting info you all have developed

& also bound to retry mdvawv
as well as try for the first time a few north virginia virgin delights

& so
to spooky mike &or brian &or you lowell
or any other middle atlanteans or beltway boys etc etc
who can or would
this is an already previously proposed expedition & invitation too

so please just let me know if you would like me to continue to
include you in for any part or all of the specific dcmdvan or more
general adventure
& i will ecstatically coordinate the planning with you

again my present target date is the leaf peak
so probably a bit earlier than later in october
as it appears now
but i am multiflexible

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> In reporting the aftermath of Hurricane Ivan, Fox News Channel
has just
> interviewed a Mobile radio talk show hostess who had
evacuated from her home in
> the Gulf Shore/Orange Beach area. She has been in contact
with people who had
> stayed on the coast. They have reported to her that the
Flora-Bama Lounge and