Subject: Re: yes just the usual over bordermarkers (India-Pakistan)
Date: Sep 16, 2004 @ 16:35
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

& now look how far we have come here in only 18 days
http://www.webindia123.com/news/showdetails.asp?id=48079&
cat=India

along with everything else that has since fallen into line on inpk
toward cninpk

indeed isnt that cninpk i see on the farthest peak there

or i must be hallucinating

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak"

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_30-8-200
> 4_pg1_3
>
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak"
> <aletheiak@y...> wrote:
> > no need to impute real grumpiness here tho
> > for it is just the accumulated burden of history
> > continuing to play itself out
> > almost mechanically as it were
> >
> > after all
> > these are the same sports who have indeed been getting
> along
> > so nicely lately
> > as we know
> > by so fanatically competing again at cricket
> > after so long a hiatus that included utter brinksmanship
> >
> > & by so sheepishly demilitarizing their so clownishly
contested