Subject: Re: special to ron & dave
Date: Sep 13, 2004 @ 15:24
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

bravissimos maestro
we are counting on you

& of course your point500 outshoots my point508
as your finer instruments prove
because mine were farther out of touch with the true geoid

very nice

& so
at the standard quadrisignificant conversion rate of point3048
i now get my foot enhanced by only as much as
point0135061242

now
if only 5 of those 9 working digits are authentic & significant
as i believe
& if they are also already at the limit of human perception
as i also believe
then my previous computations completely hold up for now as
the limit of what can be known of true bcidwa without an
intermonumental sight line

but ironically all this hard won precision is idle for now because
we are still shooting at a centisec target here that is more than a
foot wide

hopefully tho
it will actually be useful to an aspiring punctoscopist somehow
somewhere some day

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Ron McConnell"