Subject: Re: Ireland-NI border pics
Date: Sep 12, 2004 @ 21:31
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

> I have many more pictures, but I'm trying to reduce their size
so I can
> post them.
>
> Dallen

thats ok pal
you are a border giant in your own time
& all those who cant swim should just run for the chandelier

& inspired further by my latest orgy of mathomania
i was wondering what might happen if you should deliver even a
stray multipoint in such feastworthy condition

when it dawned on me

every bp boundary point
& indeed every bp ordinary border place etc etc
is in actual fact already a true multipoint
even if it comprises only 2 places plus the border dividing them
since 2 plus 1 make 3

yikes
isnt that fantastic
& can you imagine i only just realized it

& thanx mainly to this new size reduction exigency of yours when
reporting in to us

so in actual mathematical fact practically everything we have ever
entertained ourselves with here at bp is already multipointing of
some considerable accomplishment
by defintion or even prior to definition
& almost regardless of its specific content &or meaning

a n d
what we have been calling multipointing & tripointing etc
during all these years of so intensively doing it
is likewise hereby promoted to at least sexipointing

yes it must be so
since mathematically speaking
& i am sure both ron & mike will bear me out on this
every tripoint traditionally so called actually includes not merely 3
entities
but 3 states plus their 3 borders
for a total constituency of 6 entities

so looking for a word to distinguish all our old tripoints from all
these our new tripoints
i admit i was struck that sexipointing must be the necessary
mother invention
& a good & true new name for our good & true original thing
& certainly more inviting a name than hexapointing anyway
as we so rightly & truly extend the mantle & the rubric of
multipointing to practically everything that has ever come under
our gaze here

so i figure this new occasion of your gigantism represents for bp
as a whole a common & indeed cosmic promotion
& a fulfillment of our 2004 inaugural portent
of enormous bp refinement
first reported in message 12743 of 5jan04
just now as the leaves of 04 begin to brighten

it is enough to send me circling back or rather packing off to
route 2005
beginning in goldthwaite texas i think
for a timely first anniversary replay of that first annular if not yet
annual bp inaugural tour