Subject: Re: Canada USA Border Photo Directory
Date: Sep 04, 2004 @ 04:39
Author: François Descôteaux (=?iso-8859-1?B?RnJhbudvaXMgRGVzY/R0ZWF1eA==?= <ve2ogh@...>)

Dear aletheiak what makes me saddest is the fact that you replied the
way you did. Divided buildings between Canada and America are rare
and unique. They are part of both nations history. I invite you to
visit them before they fall apart...You'll understand!!!

Francois

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak" <aletheiak@y...>