Subject: Re: Tri-pointing page
Date: Aug 29, 2004 @ 14:15
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

but especially
w i t h o u t
topozone

yikes

& often without any maps at all
but just dead reckoning
refined only by personal trial & error

for i was also entirely without known predecessors at the time

so this was all constantly virgin country for me til about 1997
tho it turns out in retrospect that peter & jack & i & perhaps others
still unknown do appear to have been roughly contemporaneous
in our several independent discoveries or inventions
of what has evolved today into our nominally favorite
sport art rite
of trypointing

for perhaps also most importantly
it was
without
the clutter of all the various & miscellaneous other interests that
have now also accrued or accreted here at bp
to this our primary & only entirely multidimensional focus

but of course the reward is in the feeling

which like muldimensionality itself is unmistakable & inimitable

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak"

http://www.public.asu.edu/~redsall/triplepoints/july2004/11.htm

> > try the previous and next links

tho"?

> > > when i click on the green tripoint circles on his map page
> > > as instructed
> > > i only get a default page that says
> > > you have encountered a not found error
> > > etc etc
> > > the page does not exist
> > > etc etc
> > >
> > > so you must have a better browser or something
> > > if you really do see these pages
> > >
> > > but anyway what do they look like

tried

active