Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: ME-NB-QC
Date: Aug 03, 2004 @ 06:24
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Ah so they did freeze the boundaries on CA-US - very
interesting, I didn't realize that. So there are
probably quite a few of these places where pieces of
CA or US are separated from the rest of the country by
rivers. I dont know how old the topozone maps are,
but I would tend to agree that there is no island
after seeing Brian's recent photos.

http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?z=19&n=5227262&e=505094&s=50&size=m&datum=nad83&layer=DRG25

http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?z=19&n=5238603.00017414

http://ns36.super-hosts.com/~bjbsoftware.com/corners/pointdet