Subject: Re: german border book
Date: Aug 02, 2004 @ 17:56
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Brendan Whyte
<bwhyte@u...> wrote:
> German speakers may be interested to locate a copy of the
following book
> which has some nice border pictures of the GDR-DDR border.
> I can't comment on the text as I can't read it!

me neither

but could it just mean
the german german border

subtitle
an analysis of the spatial geographic effects & consequences
& of the something or other space works amen
of states functioning along the border something or other

but perhaps german speakers may be interested to decipher it
further

or perhaps you could copy the title more carefully too doctor

did they have a picture of the tripoint

> "Die Deutsch-Deutsche Grenze: analyse ihrer raumlichen
Auswikungen und der
> raumwirksamen Staatstatigkeit in den Grenzgebieten"" by Gert
Ritter &