Subject: Re: Canada USA Border photo directory
Date: Jul 30, 2004 @ 14:06
Author: clynnog2002 ("clynnog2002" <clynnog@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, François Descôteaux
<ve2ogh@s...> wrote:
> I am back from my vacations and I have started to upload more
images
> of monuments and splitted houses along the border. Can you see that
> guy at the pic nic table? He is the highest person (in latitute)in
> the State of Maine and he is having a beer! Come back soon I'll
have
> more.
>
> Francois

Francois...Great set of photos...I gather some are taken near
Estcourt Station and Rock Island, but I'm not sure about the rest...I
believe all were taken along the QC/US border, but where exactly.
Would a list of where the photos were taken be available. I will be
travelling through QC to NB this summer and would be interested to
see some of these divided homes etc.

Cheers

P Robinson