Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Tripoint rating or classes
Date: Jul 30, 2004 @ 05:09
Author: Asher Samuels (Asher Samuels <asher972@...>)

Okay, so if the tripoint is a few kilometers away, but has a pole clearly
marking the location, does that count as a class c or a class d?

I'm thinking of the de-facto ILLBSY as an example. You can see the pole from
the slopes of Mt. Hermon, but there aren't any roads that get close to it (you
also have mines in the way).

Asher