Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Divided building (DEFR) near DEFRLU
Date: Jul 29, 2004 @ 03:34
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

not really a pic of the map
which it rather confounds on this detail
but certainly of the same island

maybe they just need an url change tho
after all this time & use

pic
http://www.luxalbum.com/communes/echternach/mompach/aero-moersdorf.htm

map
http://www.luxalbum.com/communes/echternach/mompach/moesdorf.htm

but will you be blowing thru this neighborhood again
next month

then maybe you will be the lucky ones to discover &
make first contact with our long sought & enormously
bizarre condo manne people
so often dismissed as purely fabulous

=== message truncated ===