Subject: Re: Great awesome news
Date: Feb 22, 2001 @ 08:30
Author: peter.smaardijk@and.com (peter.smaardijk@...)

Thanks for welcoming me.

Let me explain about the plskua tripoint (see, I already know the
notation). It is, indeed, the third picture from the left, bottom row.
You can see the Polish marker in the centre, and the Slovak one on the
right. Both markers bear the national coat-of-arms. Underneath the
picture it says 'Na styke granic', which means 'At the point where the
boundaries meet'. Unfortunately, the Ukrainian marker is not visible
here. You can see a Polish and a Ukrainian boundary marker on the
first picture on the left, bottom row. This is probably not the
tripoint, though. The Ukrainian marker has endured an attempt to push
it over, by the looks of it...

BTW: By now you might have guessed that I speak Russian. The reason
for that is that I studied the language. So if anyone has any problems
deciphering Russian web sites (or Polish, or Basque, I studied these
too), you can always ask me.

Peter

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>
wrote:
> My new friend Peter Smaardijk have just send me some great links,
and I am very excited to share it would you.