Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] For your Information
Date: Jul 24, 2004 @ 20:09
Author: Dave Patton [DCP] ("Dave Patton [DCP]" <dpatton@...>)

At 12:47 PM 2004/07/24, Peter Powell wrote:
>Hi Friends,
>
>Check out this is web store at www.RecreationSky.com . It is a store
>that is tailored for people interested in and involved in recreation
>activities, (it's about time ;-) It has a variety of recreation
>products from camp foods to telescopes. Great customer service
>skills and very secure.
>Someday you may become a loyal customer.
>
>-Peter

Well, if you are "Peter Powell", you should be disclosing
that you are the owner of that website. Furthermore, most
people would consider your email as SPAM, or more technically
correct, UCE(Unsolicited Commercial Email). Don't be surprised
if you get reported to your ISP.

Given the number of non-US people in this group, you might
want to know this from their website:
Do you ship internationally?
Sorry, we can only ship to an address in the United States.

--
Dave Patton
http://www.confluence.org/