Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Central European Border Trip
Date: Jul 22, 2004 @ 20:35
Author: Ernst Stavro Blofeld (Ernst Stavro Blofeld <blofeld_es@...>)

--- Jesper Nielsen <jesniel@...> wrote:
> As Peter Hering announced in February, CEBT will
> take place in August, the 7th to 167th.

> Any special things we could be looking for (we
> already have a request for ATCHLIN), we will see
> what we can do.

Ahem, actually, there is another thing, too...

Border marker I (one) of the Jungholz circumference is

indirect, and labelled "I �" in the defining
documents.

I would like to know the reason why this is an
indirect marker, and also an estimate of how far from
the actual border the marker stands. Ideally, I would
like to see many photographs of the area from
different angels, to get a good understanding of the
locality.

Marker "I �" is on the Zinken peak, a twin of the
Sorgschrofen peak with the famous 110-marker, some
distance to the west.