Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Central European Border Trip
Date: Jul 22, 2004 @ 20:25
Author: Ernst Stavro Blofeld (Ernst Stavro Blofeld <blofeld_es@...>)

--- Jesper Nielsen <jesniel@...> wrote:
> As Peter Hering announced in February, CEBT will
> take place in August, the 7th to 167th.

> Any special things we could be looking for (we
> already have a request for ATCHLIN), we will see
> what we can do.

Yes, I have a request if it is not too much trouble.

The treaty defining the border of Campione d'Italia
mentions (if I remember correctly) 17 border markers.

I suspect there is an additional marker, number 0
(zero), very close to the water at the northern end of
the exclave.

If it is really there, I would very much like to see
it in a picture.