Subject: Re: Baarle: Latest
Date: Jul 15, 2004 @ 03:17
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

That stamp was issued in "error" and was withdrawn from sale shortly
after issue. It was replaced by another of exactly the same design
but with the correct country name. There is no separate postal
service in the exclave.

Regards
Len Nadybal

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"