Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Book??
Date: Jul 07, 2004 @ 18:44
Author: Doug Murray (Doug Murray <doug@...>)

I quite liked "The Wall - The People's Story" by Christopher Hilton.

And there is Stasiland by Anna Funder (though that is less about
borders)

Of course, Brendan Whyte and Dallen Timothy have some interesting books
too...

Cheers!

Doug

On Wednesday, July 7, 2004, at 11:32 AM, Jesper Nielsen wrote:

> I have to by something from amazon.co.uk and would like to buy extra
> now that I am shopping there anyway.
>
> Can anybody recommend a book about border? It should be with maps and
> nice pictures, things we like in BP.
>
> Berlin Wall, Korean DMZ zone, Cyprus would be interesting, too.
>
> Jesper
---
A bad day in television is still better than a good day in a cubicle.