Subject: Re: The Supremes declare Guantanamo to be U.S. territory 'till abandoned
Date: Jun 29, 2004 @ 23:39
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

please dont be fooled about what we supposedly see

there is only one sovereignty & we all partake fully in it

all this shading of sovereignty is a fiction & a travesty & a farce

in reality
we are all equally sovereign because we are all equally divine

the so called rule of law is just a more stabilized form of martial
law
which in turn is just a more stabilized form of applied brute force

for laws are really no different than borders

a de jure border is just a more stabilized form of de facto border
which in turn is just a more stabilized form of a military front line

or in reverse order it goes
1
compulsion by express or active violent force
2
acquiescence in implied or threatened violent force
& 3
assimilation or integration with violent force

but it is all violent force
& how one relates to it is always a personal choice
while in reality every individual human being is always just as
sovereign as any so called sovereign state
whether that individual or state is in actual possession & full
cognizance of her sovereignty or not

it is possible to have nothing to do with violent force
& to maintain the full power of ones sovereignty at all times

just dont vote or serve government in any way

& of course keep your eyes open
& be guided by your inner being

that is real government & real sovereignty

if several or thousands or hundreds of millions of people want to
pool their sovereignty in nation states
then that is their choice & their business

but not being a nation state doesnt mean you arent fully
sovereign

of sovereignties there are really no subtypes

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "L. A. Nadybal"
<lnadybal@c...> wrote:
> The Supreme Court website now has the decision posted in
the case of
> the Guantanamo captives who have been held
incommunicado there as the
> administration tried to keep it a lawless place where certain
human
> rights provisions didn't exist for non-US citizens.
>
> The two treaties the U.S. concluded with pre-Castro Cuba state
the
> U.S. has unlimited rights as sovereign within the base area
until the
> U.S. abandons it, and as such, the court says, Guantanamo
territory
> it's tantamount to being territory of the U. S., to which federal
> court jurisdiction and due process rights extend; the U. S.
executive