Subject: Re: Possible tp secrets
Date: Jun 29, 2004 @ 22:22
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

they are mentioned in elaborate detail between the bottom of
page 8 & the bottom of page 11 in
http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/collection/LimitsinSeas/IBS091.pdf
& they are shown in small scale
mostly rather ineptly
yet still in a few places somewhat clearly in
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/africa/benin_pol91.jpg

of course the large scale of the soviet topos is what would be
necessary to really make them pop

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> Where do you see these arcs?
>
> Jesper

savored
> like so many pearly oysters
>
> & also to realize that your berkeley site has these in their
library
> but not online
>
> & finally to recollect that you have previously cajoled a favor
from
> the librarian there in the form of beaming you up some very
> special maps
>
> so i am just wondering if you could also be instrumental in
> acquiring any of these precious arc maps from her too
> now that we know they probably exist under her care
>
> they are probably so distinctive looking
> she might even enjoy the thrill of just diving into the files for
them

> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
> <jesniel@i...> wrote:
> > This site contains many topomaps with possible tps like
those