Subject: unknown again was cninmm was Re: (unknown) etc
Date: Jun 29, 2004 @ 17:49
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

hahaha
ok
as you see below
my new worlds record try got truncated from around 100kb down
to about 12kb
hahaha
& youd think they would at least let me set a new record before
cutting me off so abruptly
hahaha

still notice how they couldnt help but save the cream

but so anyway i figure thats roughly 100kb minus 12kb
for a net
88kb
of edust
that has thus already accrued to our dna

so it has been written & done

the full revelation & interpretation are yet to come

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos