Subject: Re: CZDE ? -> post 1938
Date: Jun 28, 2004 @ 17:01
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

OK, thanks. But still on the basis of the lowest-level internal
boundaries then, of course, because you can't speak of "villages"
with a certain percentage of Germanophones if you don't have village
borders. Although with the forming of another linguistically defined
border (Flanders-Wallonia) some municipal boundaries _were_ altered.

I wonder how this census in 1938 was organised, who organised and
supervised it, and how reliable the outcome was, but I suspect that
the answer to that is pretty obvious...

Peter S>

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Hornykewycz"
<joseph.hornykewycz@c...> wrote:
> border of the Sudetenland? On the base of existing internal Czech
> borders perhaps?
>

> No.
> On the basis of the treaty of Munich 1938 Hitler made a census.
Villages