Subject: Re: BYPLRU map with surprise (turns out to be San'kovo-Medvez 'e)
Date: Jun 28, 2004 @ 14:00
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

so then was it a surprise not to recognize the clave or the tripoint

glad to see rolf playing a more active role in the group lately too

he shares the world trypointing title with pete & doug you know
so we are lucky to be hearing from him more often

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
<smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> That's the one!
> Cf. the map at Jan's site:
> http://geosite.jankrogh.com/sankova_medvezhe.htm
> Peter S.
>
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
> <mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> > On Rolf Palmberg's ENCLAVES OF THE WORLD page at
> http://www.vasa.abo.fi/users/rpalmber/enclaves.htm it says:
> > The two-village Russian exclave of San'kovo-Medvezh'e is
located
> in Belarus, halfway between the Belarussian city of Dobrus
and the
> Russian city of Novozybkov.
> > Lowell G. McManus
> > Leesville, Louisiana, USA

BYPLRU
> tripoint because theres no PLRU border in the East, only in the
North