Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: CZDE ?
Date: Jun 19, 2004 @ 14:05
Author: Petter Brabec (=?iso-8859-1?q?Petter=20Brabec?= <pete2784west@...>)

I have the modest honor to say that I have been to the place last year in June and took some pictures of the former tripoint CS-GDR-FRG. I have posted two of those pictures to the photo section under the file "Petter's" . Hope it will give you an idea.

Petter

Peter Smaardijk <smaardijk@...> wrote:
--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>
wrote:
> Or here:
> http://www.e-dovolena.cz/clanky/200310_tiptrojmezi.html
>
> Possible CEBT destination.
>
> Jesper

I've been there, and I'm sure some other BP members have been there
as well.
I have posted some links to pictures of it before, but can't remember
when and can't find the messages now. But there's a picture in our
own photo section. Look for tripoint-exCS-exDDR-exBRD".

Peter S>

Ny versjon av Yahoo! Messenger
Nye ikoner og bakgrunner, webkamera med superkvalitet og dobbelt så morsom