Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: CZDE ?
Date: Jun 18, 2004 @ 19:32
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

From 1938-1945 Sudetenland was part of Germany (http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Sudetenland),  so the CS-DE pre WW2 had to be different to the post WW2 CS-WDE & CS-EDE.

So I imagine two different border systems, markers, numbering etc. I could image a double marker system on the CS-EDE like at DEPL.

So my questions is: Has the former CS-EDE and CS-WDE when merged into CZDE, changed markers, numbers, new treaty etc?

EDE-PL changed the marking when it became DEPL. Plastic DE markers was placed over concrete EDE ones.

Jesper