Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Gibraltar
Date: Jun 11, 2004 @ 06:18
Author: Asher Samuels (Asher Samuels <asher972@...>)

"Unacceptable" does not mean that mail won't be delivered. What it means is
that it does not match the default name for that city/state combination.

You will get the same message when you try using a neightborhood name instead
of the ciy name (or, in New York City, the borough name).

for an example, go to http://www.usps.com/zip4/citytown.htm and enter the zip
code "10463"

Asher