Subject: Re: Two suggestions for a better forum
Date: Apr 03, 2004 @ 18:39
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

Thank you all for all these truly beautiful offerings. I have been
greatly enjoying my new memberships to both your boundary
groups, as well as reviewing both archives as I can. I find it most
satisfactory to receive the other group's highly focussed,
compressed, occasional jewels as individual e-mails; and to
receive this group's incessant, interminable, and now multiple
strings of jewels by simply browsing to your home page
whenever i feel the urge. And of course, once there, i can skip
and/or dance around to my heart's content. Indeed, after some
experimentation, I would commend both of these formats as
optimal, at least for this particular enthusiast. Also, it seems
clear that some of you are really just having too much fun to slow
down for some of the others, even in digest, and that you all
intend only the best for yourselves and for everyone else as well.
In fact, I am glad some of you appear to be laughing practically
continuously now. And I just want you to know I think your
insistence on doing so may just be the last, best hope of the
human race. But . . . is it even possible to make the world stop
and laugh???

Sincerely yours,
t h e i a

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman