Subject: atcsde & atczde were Re: Czech stones of all kinds
Date: Apr 02, 2004 @ 15:13
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

nice
thanx
& i would add
not pointedly but generally
that just because someone does use caps & spots
doesnt necessarily guarantee their writings are understandable

for when you say of that picture with the cowboy trying to hold on
to the bucking leaning tripoint of atcsde
that
it is actually also atczde
you too are risking suspension of your poetic license

for which i can of course only congratulate you

for as you later acknowledge
your supposed actuality is actually only an arrant anachronism

your picture was & is
actually
only of the greater atcsde area
with the atcsde tripoint itself incidentally obscured
because the guy is playing with himself directly upon it
or holding on to the pommel for dear life
i cant tell which

but what we do know is that atczde could not actually have
arrived on the scene there until long after the picture was made

& no doubt that this atcsde rock
if it didnt fall over first
must have performed temporarily as atczde
until it could be replaced by the atczde rock

& thus it
actually
was
or at least
actually marked
atczde too

& no doubt that the atcsde tripoint &or triarea as shown there
were to become & actually did become the atczde tripoint &or
triarea

but i would say that the main virtue of your saying that this atcsde
picture
is
actually
also
atczde
was
that it provoked my incredulous question & thus gave rise to all
your further & quite excellent elucidations
& to the multidimensional observation that
actually
actually
means
actually

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Kaufman"
<mikekaufman79@y...> wrote:
> Something else - not at once; one was after the other. The
current
> stone for ATCZDE is very new (put up in 1993). This is the
stone
> pictured in these two websites:
> http://www.trasovnik.cz/k_jihoc/prachat/vyl006/foto006.htm
> http://petrfaltus.ic.cz/PHOTOS/trojmezi.jpg
> But - the marker in http://platon.cbvk.cz/kniha/priloha/sonnl.php
is
> also at the current ATCZDE. It was just an older bordermarker
which
> has since been replaced. It is the same geographical spot. It
> served as ATCSDE when Czechoslovakia was whole.
Whether or not it
> served as ATCZDE, I don't know. CZ became independent
from
> Czechoslovakia on January 1, 1993. So it would depend on
when the

<orc@o...> wrote:
> > i dont understand how there can be 2 atczde rocks at once
> >
> > or are you indicating something else by this
> >
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman
> > <mikekaufman79@y...> wrote:
> > > The picture in
> > > http://platon.cbvk.cz/kniha/priloha/sonnl.php is