Subject: atczde was Re: Czech stones of all kinds
Date: Apr 01, 2004 @ 15:37
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

artur
thanxxxx very much
both for the triple view
which i think does pretty much resolve everything important here
& also for the dog pic taken from slightly higher ground
which appears to give us our first real look at the actual tripoint
presumably situated at the ridge junction of the 3 brimmed hat

for tho most visitors apparently dont realize or even wonder
about it
let alone actually see or deliberately photograph it
there is evidently a distinct tripoint peak of some sort on this rock

& no matter whether the ridge lines prove to be hard edged or
somewhat curved
when we do get close enough to see them
i dont think there will be any doubt exactly where the tripoint falls

<barbaria_longa@h...>

http://www.stara-sumava.cz/trojmezensko/trojmezi/trojmezigal.ht