Subject: Re: first myth border monument found
Date: Mar 29, 2004 @ 04:30
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

aha & thanx from me too

& which reminds me that the mentioned aa river of france is not
unique
as are all the others in this list
but is actually one of several distinct rivers in northern europe
that all go by the same name of aa

which however is not all that surprising
since aa is basically just a generic word & sound for water

as in eau agua aqua etc

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman