Subject: Re: united nations cornered by ethiopia & eritrea
Date: Mar 16, 2004 @ 16:42
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

wow
nice going goddess

a completely positive news source

in fact allow me to play it again in case anyone missed it
http://tinyurl.com/2wb6n

i will have to subscribe to this one

hmm
could it be that the united nations hostages are just saying all
these nice things about their captors tho
hahaha

in any case thumbs up & many thanxx & i will certainly stay tuned

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak"

http://www.news24.com/News24/Africa/News/0,,2-11-1447_149
> 8575,00.html ?
> Fair and balanced,
> theia
>
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "m06079"
> <barbaria_longa@h...> wrote:
> > normal living breaks out as new quasi permanent dmz jells
> >
> > tin soldier military meetings proceed apace
> >
> > security & logistical concerns now routinely expressed &
> > routinely ignored
> >
> > forgotten kenyan peacekeepers finally withdraw from
desolate