Subject: Re: Asia-Europe
Date: Mar 10, 2004 @ 01:22
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

thanx very much
& i enjoyed both your trivia questions du jour too
in message 13491

indeed for me they sufficed to redeem this entire latest episode
of continentality
hahaha
especially if my guesses of new york & south carolina are right

i still have my doubts tho about not being able to pee from the
latter to the gulf of mexico
as there apparently is a small corner of south carolina which you
can see here just southwest of the ellicott rock
rising to elevation 3200 feet
http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lat=35.0853&lon=-82.7845&
datum=nad83
where the blue ridge is entirely within south carolina
& thus drains north & east of the ellicott rock into the french
broad river basin
which then causes this pee to do an improbable about face
across the blue ridge & smokies & into the tennessee &
mississippi valleys etc

unless i am mistaken

still checking tho

but yikes
maybe that wasnt your intended correct answer anyway

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "adamnvillani"
<orc@o...> wrote:
> > nor does anyone probably recall my exhaustive objective
> > analysis in message 413
> > of the worlds 104 largest continents
> > & of which countries own them
> > & particularly of which country owns the most of them
> >
> > hint
> > as the number of continents rises to 8 & then 16 & 32 & 64
etc
> > australia is soon overtaken by indonesia
> > but both are finally overwhelmed by a third country
> > which shall remain nameless so as not to spoil the fun of
> > guessing which country is objectively the most
multicontinental