Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Border Story - CAUS Point Roberts Drug Smuggler
Date: Mar 05, 2004 @ 03:22
Author: Doug Murray (Doug Murray <doug@...>)

There is so much "BC bud" that the local police forces bust 1000 (!)
grow operations a year. Expensive homes are turned into little pot
growing factories. It's quite something, and I believe pot is our #1
cash crop -- and one of (if not the) largest business in the province.

However, this pot is also called wheelchair pot, for its potency.
Something of a drawback, I would think.

And now comes word that much of it is being laced with heroin and
cocaine.

I would love to send some samples, but unfortunately it is still a
crime. While its a "tsk tsk" in Canada, America is quite severe when
it comes to penalties. And I like being able to visit Seattle for
baseball games.

Should you wish to grow some, a fellow named Mark Emory sells seeds on
his website (he also runs Vancouver's Cannabis Cafe)
http://www.emeryseeds.com/

He also ran for office in the recent provincial election - as head of
the Marijuana Party.

It sounds like our American teen smuggler is going to get the book
thrown at her. One of the Seattle TV stations said the Whatcom County
prosecutors were going to seek the stiffest penalty possible.

More news as it happens.

Doug

On Thursday, March 4, 2004, at 06:12 PM, m06079 wrote:

> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak"
> <aletheiak@y...> wrote:
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "m06079"
> > <barbaria_longa@h...> wrote:
> > > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray

> smuggle
> > >
> > > a thneaky way to thmuggle
> > > how dathdardly
> > >
> > >  drugs -- us
> > > here's the
> > >
> > > hahahaha
> > > sneaky way to smuggle some more border woe into bp twice
> > too
> > > hahahahaha
> > >
> > > but seriously doug
> > > could you help me to some of that bc bud
> > >
> > > it is rumored to be the worlds finest
> > > yet i still havent connected with any
> > >

> > > & no wonder the kids are running it
> > >
> > > if you wanted to find the drugs
> > > like say if you were new in town
> > > you should always look for the kids first
> > > hahaha
> > > really
> > > the skateboarders or the hacky sackers etc
> > >
> > > for it is they who are leading the way in most cases
> > > if not their younger siblings
> > >

> > > & how can we rescue this lovely young damsel victim in
> > distress
> > > now that we do know about her
> > >
> > > should we offer the whatcom county court an amicus curiae
> > >
> > > perhaps a little philological nicety entitled
> > > to hemp is human
> > > hmm
> > >

> > > & how can we restore the purity of our brains
> > >

> > > by recognizing she is divine too
> >

> > Hmm! Right! That feels fine!
> > So i canvassed Cannabis in an etymological dictionary to see
> > how human she is too. : )
> >
> > And here is the executive summary:
> >
> > Cannabis Canvas Canvass Hemp
> >
> > Obvious triplets and less obvious fourth sister are the full
> > English complement among a highly varied and extended
> family
> > of broadly Indo-European stock.
> >
> > "A wandering culture word of wide diffusion."
> >

> > So, could it be that the human & the hempen are so
> commingled
> > and interdependent -- so existentially interwoven and
> > linguistically entwined -- as to be effectively a single entity?
> >
> > Is that your point?
> >

> > And wouldn't it then be nothing less than a human rights
> > violation to separate this sweet girl from her hemp, let alone
> > prosecute her for having it -- had she and it not already been
> > recognized as divine, which makes it a farce as well?!?
> >
> > Is that where you are heading with this?!?
>
> yes yes thanx
> absolutely
> this is exactly what i believe is the truth of this matter
> & i couldnt have put it better myself

<image.tiff>