Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] caprivi strip
Date: Mar 05, 2004 @ 02:04
Author: Michael Donner ("Michael Donner" <barbaria_longa@hotmail.com>)

the answer in a nutshell
is
maybe sometimes

but if you want more of an explanation
please see
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/13195
which will refer you to about 10 other messages that pretty well summarize
everything we have been able to learn about this question so far

in addition
one of our members is believed to be en route to the site at this time
so stand by for more & better

& finally
with any luck
a 10 page encyclopedia article devoted to your question will be attached to
this & ensuing messages

>From: "Flynn, Kevin" <flynnk@rockymountainnews.com>
>To: "'BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com'" <BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com>
>Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] caprivi strip
>Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:18:32 -0700
>
>MapQuest, a very unofficial source of course, shows it missing my one mile.

Fast. Reliable. Get MSN 9 Dial-up - 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time Offer) http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/