Subject: Re: Border Story - CAUS Point Roberts Drug Smuggler
Date: Mar 04, 2004 @ 17:00
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "m06079"
<barbaria_longa@h...> wrote:
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray
> <doug@d...> wrote:
> >
> > A girl from Point Roberts, WA found a sneaky way to smuggle
>
> a thneaky way to thmuggle
> how dathdardly
>
> drugs -- us
> > the school bus that crosses two international boundaries...
> here's the
> > text: http://tinyurl.com/2nez9
>
> hahahaha
> sneaky way to smuggle some more border woe into bp twice
too
> hahahahaha
>
> but seriously doug
> could you help me to some of that bc bud
>
> it is rumored to be the worlds finest
> yet i still havent connected with any
>

> & no wonder the kids are running it
>
> if you wanted to find the drugs
> like say if you were new in town
> you should always look for the kids first
> hahaha
> really
> the skateboarders or the hacky sackers etc
>
> for it is they who are leading the way in most cases
> if not their younger siblings
>

> & how can we rescue this lovely young damsel victim in
distress
> now that we do know about her
>
> should we offer the whatcom county court an amicus curiae
>
> perhaps a little philological nicety entitled
> to hemp is human
> hmm
>

> & how can we restore the purity of our brains
>

> by recognizing she is divine too

Hmm! Right! That feels fine!
So i canvassed Cannabis in an etymological dictionary to see
how human she is too. : )

And here is the executive summary:

Cannabis Canvas Canvass Hemp

Obvious triplets and less obvious fourth sister are the full
English complement among a highly varied and extended family
of broadly Indo-European stock.

"A wandering culture word of wide diffusion."

So, could it be that the human & the hempen are so commingled
and interdependent -- so existentially interwoven and
linguistically entwined -- as to be effectively a single entity?

Is that your point?

And wouldn't it then be nothing less than a human rights
violation to separate this sweet girl from her hemp, let alone
prosecute her for having it -- had she and it not already been
recognized as divine, which makes it a farce as well?!?

Is that where you are heading with this?!?