Subject: Re: bbgytt, ?bbgdttvc, ...
Date: Mar 01, 2004 @ 18:36
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak"

decide.http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_sports?id

http://www.indianexpress.com/full_story.php?content_id=42022

> It's a match all right. Cricket and boundaries.
>
> But isn't it also a test for tripointing play on inpk now?
>
> theia

well yes it moves the action in the right general direction for sure

but i think they would have to play a lotta lotta cricket before they
ever actually went tripointing together in kashmir
if thats what you mean

& even if they themselves did so
they would still be a far cry from actually reaching a tripartite
agreement with someone else there
since it still isnt at all clear who their third party would be
hahahahaha
even if they could agree where they wanted to meet her
hahahaha

but i suppose inpk reaching a fixed tripoint is no farther a fetch
than killington reaching the promised land of new hampshire
hahahahaha

& until we can figure out an effective way of gauging the
likelihood &or the imminence of such radical occurrences as
these
i suppose everything should be considered equally probable

so yes i also agree it is a test
but for tripointing play in future rather than now

in fact just today they are building a new wall there that will
probably make any eventual tripoint that much harder to find
http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,1280,-3808041,00.
html