Subject: Re: Tripoint tracking tool
Date: Feb 24, 2004 @ 13:49
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Hering"
<hering@m...> wrote:

> > beautiful jesper
>
> MORE than beautiful - it's just superb - and a big, big
> applaus for Mr. Jesperson !!!
>
> A great site, established by my own "technical king" - as
> you know, my homepage was created by Jesper as well.
>
> What should be do without you, man???!
> We would be lost in the struggle of daily borderlife..:-)
>
> best regards - and let's all give him a hand.! Hurra!
>
> Peter Hering

yes indeed & more than superb
for both of these sites are just divine

http://www.geocities.com/mafiapetedk

indeed i propose we enshrine
what you have so aptly identified as
the struggle of daily borderlife
into a completely new complementary bp group
named borderbase or borderlife
or borderplace or something like this
to expressly focus upon & thus strengthen this area of your
desire

& i would like very much to nominate jesper for its owner
not only because he deserves it & would be fantastic at it
but because i believe everyone would follow him in this

& thats critically important
since we dont want to create just another complementary mess
but something that would be a true complement & compliment to
our beloved bp

& in doing this we would thus fully clarify & fully redouble the
actual bp focus
from multipointing alone
to multipointing on one hand plus borders etc on the other
in such a way that all interests would be fully served & would
continue to be refined

indeed
doing this might even refine your struggle of daily borderlife into
something still more sublime

of course i dont know
but i am very excited to continue to contemplate this

but what do you think of it so far