Subject: Re: dk2e
Date: Feb 19, 2004 @ 18:20
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>
wrote:
> We have been seeing some N. American coastal border, which is sort
of also a tripoint, right?

yes but only sort of
because oregon & california dont really stop at the ocean
but continue out to sea all the way to their 3mile limits
where they meet the federal seas at the caorus tripoint
& where hopefully this map is centered
actually more than 5 miles west of the point you are calling capcor
http://topozone.com/map.asp?z=10&n=4650685&e=339615&datum=nad83

but in the case of dk
the point you are showing may or may not actually be a tripoint of
the 2 entities you are indicating plus the danish national seas

for i have no idea how far out to sea the danish municipalities &
counties legally extend

have you

> Here is dk2e, the easternmost second division / county boundary in
DK, with even DKSE in the backgroud.