Subject: Re: Costa Rica-Nicaragua disputed marker; 2 new possible TPs
Date: Feb 12, 2004 @ 15:46
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
<barbaria_longa@h...>
> wrote:
> > this was reported & commented on in real time & context in

> > but in the midst of the present blizzard of fluff
>

> Oops, I missed that message; I probably considered it to be
part of
> last summer's fluff...

hahaha
well you should still be commended if you can see anything at all
hahahaha

& this total whiteout is so lovely in itself too
dont you agree
& a refreshing change of scene really

also it gives the peanut gallery a chance to weigh in &
homogenize everything into an equal absurdity & oblivion

& that provides great contrast value & opportunity for anyone who
does care about contributing in good faith & does want to focus
on the seeking & the point

but you already know that