Subject: [BoundaryPoint] BoundaryPoint - More tightening
Date: Feb 10, 2004 @ 15:28
Author: Kevin Meynell (Kevin Meynell <knm@...>)

Mike,

>maybe these points were missed because their names were unfamiliar to
>newer members

Your admirable multipointing credentials have never been in question. The
question is whether there is any scope in this group to provide some
context as to why multipoints exist in the first place, or even to add
occasional humorous anecdotes about those things that thwart our quest? It
would seem this is allowed for certain members of the group, but not others
despite the much-vaunted personal sovereignty of each of us. I'm happy to
live with the group consensus on this, but it would be nice to have some
consistency.

Cheers,

Kevin Meynell