Subject: Re: CAUS - More tightening
Date: Feb 09, 2004 @ 21:02
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Meynell
<knm@m...> wrote:

> >The difference this time is that it involves an American citizen.
>
> I don't really want to make a comment on this issue, except to
mention a
> skiing trip I made last week. The ski area of La Thuile-La
Rosiere
> straggles the Italian-French border (no prizes for guessing why
I chose to
> go there ;-)) and it's quite possible to ski from one country to
the next,
> as I did during the week. There are no border controls
whatsoever, and in
> fact one of the pistes *is* the boundary in places which meant
that I
> visited France and Italian several times in one run! If that was
the US-CA
> border, I would hate to think how many times I'd have been
fined ;-)

good
so i take it this is the comment you say you dont really want to
make

& from a multipointing &or truthseeking perspective
or even just in terms of pointing at & trying for whatever one likes
now that you have positively identified something you would not
only hate to think of but also dont want to comment on
well how do you yourself relate to such a realization

yes this is a potentially important question in the pursuit of
happiness & truth
isnt it
& a real pearl of our try pointing art & science too

what precisely to do about that which is unwanted

& another query

why do you then offer this unwanted thing to our multipointing
society
& what do you expect us here at bp to do
us of all people
in the company of such multiple misery
occasioned by the frustrations of so pious & innocent a victim
hahahahaha
even granted that there are members who do like to wallow in
this kind of wretchedness together so much that they mistake it
for the actual point of this group & offer practically nothing but
such stuff
hahahaha

but you kevin with your sensibility must already realize that there
are in reality no victims
dont you

& you do realize that everyone is equally sovereign & divine &
thus equally responsible for attracting to themselves whatever
happens to them
dont you

& that it is both just & natural that those who are preoccupied
with wretchedness attract & create more & more wretchedness
for themselves

but only for themselves
since a corollary of our postulated divinity is that it simply isnt
possible to create in anothers experience
but only in ones own

& you realize that those who are preoccupied with bliss create
more & more blissful conditions for themselves

& may even uplift others who allow it

so really
& in a nutshell at last
your ski pix sound much more nearly up our alley

> I did get a couple of pictures of the border area, although the
only thing
> I saw resembling a boundary marker was halfway up an
inaccessible mountain.