Subject: Re: Border operations
Date: Feb 06, 2004 @ 00:43
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

what do you like about any of this & why

these are fair questions & it is well to ask them again & again

as you know
we are a multipointing society

when presenting offerings with no apparent connection to our group
purpose & no obviously intrinsic bliss of any other kind
please at least give us these necessary clues

especially when we ask for them

out of regard for us if not yourself

& if you dont understand our questions
please ask for further clarifications of them

otherwise it seems to me that you are shorting the gods of our altar to
truth
& deliberately kidding yourself besides

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>