Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: source of rio grande etc
Date: Jan 31, 2004 @ 20:40
Author: Michael Donner ("Michael Donner" <barbaria_longa@...>)

thanx kevin

very interesting

the starting point i now believe we are looking for may well be a point on the divide between the rio grande & the colorado watersheds

or it may be within the rio grande watershed only

both evidently on a shoulder of canby mtn

both as shown in my first topo swatch which however has also been clipped from this message

i think the mississippi watershed would have to be farther north

again out of time