Subject: Re: Grosvenor on maps
Date: Jan 29, 2004 @ 16:00
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

pleasing everybody was not what my point nor questions were about
but i guess someone could have inferred anything from the
etc
at the open end of the series
hahaha
& i am glad you have at least answered what you apparently thought
might have been one of my questions

actually i for one both enjoyed & yawned

i was just wondering tho in so many different ways if there is any
truth or relevancy or accuracy in this utterance or report
or just more of your usual cockabebble
albeit now poeticized into jabberwocky

we are interested in the actual truth here yes

& now that you have brought the question to the multipoints
it becomes a matter of
well then
specifically why or how or when were they dreamt
or by whom
or how does this make any sense
etc

i am just trying to open your quest here to see if there is anything
in it

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"