Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Five Corners, ME times three
Date: Jan 26, 2004 @ 08:07
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Indeed. Rotary in Massachusetts (with oversized signs
stating the obvious in large letters: "ROTARY"). A
few friends from New Jersey say traffic circle. All
depends on where you are. But it's all the same
thing.
Most rotaries I have seen are usually for getting on
or off of major highways. As Lowell noted, most
cities are gridded, so not too much point in adding a
circle.

--- Doug Murray <doug@...>