Subject: Re: A Page From allAfrica.com
Date: Jan 24, 2004 @ 15:26
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, moc.il@l... wrote:

> SENDPAGE SERVICE -- ALLAFRICA.COM
>
> The following page link has been sent to you by one of our readers.
> AllAfrica offers this facility as a service to our users. We do not
host
> email accounts or store email information in our database. To
respond to
> the person who sent this, use the REPLY button on your email
program, or
> use the address on the "Email:" line below.
>
> If you have questions about this service please visit:
> http://allafrica.com/feedback/general.html. To read up-to-date
coverage of
> politics, business, sport and entertainment news throughout Africa,
visit:
> http://allafrica.com/
>

> From: m
> Email: moc.il@l...
> Headline: British Minister for Africa Says Border Commission
Report 'Final and Binding'
> Link: http://allafrica.com/stories/200401230646.html
>
> brits propose cloning badme so both sides can own it
>
> brilliant

& they should call the new badmes goodyou & goodme

& they should live happily ever after together in this former badme

now renamed goodus

a global model & emblem & appellation of real human progress

with their entire episode of joint self loathing already on the
receding horizon

as we all skip along together toward djeret
yes djeret
for lets not forget our purpose here

but also eventually straight thru this new goodus with the unmee
border survey
just for the sheer joy of visiting this new shrine

en route to the culmination of their & our now multiple multi try &
peregrination
at eretsd

cheers from the peanut gallery