Subject: Re: video tripoint
Date: Jan 22, 2004 @ 21:20
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

but the mentioned message 8509 & vicinity no longer contain the
mentioned pic of the mentioned monument

all expired links or unarchived attachments etc

i do imagine i recall some sort of a composite capstone on the summit
but cant recollect its form

nor its exact position relative to the exact peak frankly

so can anyone show or describe this monument again
i mean
just so we will know if camera position over summit capstone is even
a credible surmise

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "m06079" <barbaria_longa@h...>