Subject: Re: video tripoint
Date: Jan 21, 2004 @ 12:27
Author: marcelmiquelcat ("marcelmiquelcat" <marcelmiquel@...>)

After re-view the video and the second photo of the second row I
think I was wrong about the monument. The low quality of the video
confused me, but at the same time, the title give us the
confirmation: "depuis le sommet du Medecourbe", so "from the
Medecourbe peak". The photo is a image from the video, so the
travelling was recorded from the tripoint. I don't know where is the
monument. Maybe is located behind the camera, because it's not a 360
degrees panorama.

The video is a real audio file, so you need the real one player
software. You can download it free at www.real.com.

marcel

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "m06079" <barbaria_longa@h...>
wrote:
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "marcelmiquelcat"
> <marcelmiquel@c...> wrote:
> >
> > Ok, I will try to explain. As you can see, this is a video of an
> > ascention to the medacorba peak. When the video is aprox. at 50%,
> > they arrive on a mountain refuge. You can see some views from
> inside
> > the refuge, and just after these images,the camera is on the top
of
> > mountain travelling a panorama. I think this panorama it's taken
> from
> > the peak, so from the tripoint. It's not a good quality image,
but
> > think it's possible to recognize the rocky monument that we know
> that
> > exists on the top.
>
> yes i read you loud & clear now
> its very exciting
> & tho i cant see the video stream here in big pine
> i do agree the left pic in the second row looks like the real thing
> a tripunctocentric camera position
> or very close to it
>
> but is it in this still pic that you can recognize the monument
>
> or is the monument only discernible in the movie track
>

> There is no sound, but if you read the french text
> > on the page, they have slept on the Baiau refuge just before to
> > attack the peak, so it seems reasonable but not sure 100% that
the
> > panorama belongs to the tripoint.
> >
> > marcel

> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002" <orc@o...>
> wrote:
> > > spectacular as usual marcel
> > > & i just dreamt youd return soon with a big one
> > > but this is also the return of an older dream too
> > > now really beginning to come true
> > >
> > > a webcam on every tricountry point in the world
> > >
> > > but i am still puzzling out what you mean by
> > > after the refuge fragment
> > >
> > > & i cant yet put my finger on the tripoint itself
> > > while of course running out of time in paradise
> > >
> > > so please add any extra advice you can to help on these
questions
> > > while i look for another computer
> > >
> > > thanx
> > >
> > > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "marcelmiquelcat"