Subject: Re: Hockey Night In Belize -- Broadcast
Date: Jan 09, 2004 @ 20:06
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

multicongrats doug
& it may only be icing on your cakes at this point
but the yahoo belizean group could be pretty good for this too

& lets hear from everyone else about their various successes also
preferably with multipointing topics of course
but i suppose any such multiple good news would do really
dont you

well i guess you do