Subject: Re: Brandon gone??
Date: Jan 07, 2004 @ 16:56
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

wonderful
& reassuring that at least 1 of us knows how to fly this crate

thought of you this morning too as a rare incoming flight at the
airport here treated our superlight rush hour traffic to a perfect
tripoint landing

i figured someone passed their test

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Hanrahan" <hanrahan@k...>

<barbaria_longa@h...>