Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Brandon gone??
Date: Jan 07, 2004 @ 03:29
Author: Brendan ("Brendan" <pit.hokie@...>)

Message
Hmmm... I was wondering the same since I don't recall any Brandon on the list.  I think Mike is onto something - the thesis Brendan has been AWOL for a while.

But I'm still here.  Not offering up much as always, but enjoying the discussions no less!

Happy New Year to all.

- The other Brendan (who won't answer to Brandon either)

:)